From February/March 2016 issue
For the slaw:
- 8-10 medium carrots (1-1/2 to 2 pounds), peeled and shredded
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the scramble:
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 TBSP coconut oil or butter
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper (any color), seeded and diced
- 1 cup thinly
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).