From the February/March 2015 issue
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 medium scallions, trimmed, white and green
- parts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (packed) chives
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup diced mango (optional)
- Place half of the cauliflower florets in
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).