From the February/March 2015 issue
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 medium scallions, trimmed, white and green
- parts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup (packed) chives
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup diced mango (optional)
- Place half of the cauliflower florets in
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: