My kids enjoy these simple and healthy squares both warm and cold, making them great make-ahead snacks or lunch box additions.
- 2 TBSP ghee, coconut oil or reserved bacon fat (plus more for greasing the pan)
- 1-1/2 cups grated carrot (3-4 large carrots)
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1-1/4 tsp sea salt
- 12 large eggs
- Preheat the oven
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: