From the July/August 2011 issue
Submitted By: Erin Arno & Angie Abel
This is a perfect recipe for a hot summer day. The veggies are cool, crisp and refreshing. The longer it sits, the better it tastes!
- 1 head of broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 3T cider vinegar
- 3T Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Optional: Fresh cilantro or fresh
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: