From the July/August 2011 issue
Submitted By: Erin Arno & Angie Abel
This is a perfect recipe for a hot summer day. The veggies are cool, crisp and refreshing. The longer it sits, the better it tastes!
- 1 head of broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 3T cider vinegar
- 3T Extra-virgin Olive Oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Optional: Fresh cilantro or fresh
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).