This warm kale salad makes for a perfect lunch on a chilly winter day.
Serves: 2-3 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 TBSP avocado oil, divided use
- 3/4 tsp sea salt, divided use
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 bunch of kale, large stems removed, chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).