Roasted root vegetables are a classic winter staple and are particularly good tossed in sharp vinaigrette and served over bitter salad leaf.
- 2 oz arugula
- 2 oz curly endive (or other hearty salad greens)
- 6 oz baby carrots
- 6 oz baby parsnips, halved
- 6 oz baby turnips, quartered
- ½ butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded, and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 TBSP capers
- 1 TBSP wholegrain mustard
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).