Roasted root vegetables are a classic winter staple and are particularly good tossed in sharp vinaigrette and served over bitter salad leaf.
- 2 oz arugula
- 2 oz curly endive (or other hearty salad greens)
- 6 oz baby carrots
- 6 oz baby parsnips, halved
- 6 oz baby turnips, quartered
- ½ butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded, and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 TBSP capers
- 1 TBSP wholegrain mustard
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: