This warm sausage and green bean salad is great as a main or side dish. The fat rendered from the sausages is hearty and perfect for flavoring vegetables.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 6 sweet Italian pork sausages
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 3 small shallots, thinly sliced
- In a medium skillet, cook the sausages until heated through and lightly browned. Remove from the pan and allow to cool slightly.
- To the same
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).