Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 15 min
This flavorful omelet is simple, delicious food at its best. The fluffy eggs pair so well with the tender veggies and salty ham. This recipe is easily multiplied to feed more people. Make sure you beat your eggs well for a perfect-textured omelet.
- 3 tsp ghee, divided
- 1/4-cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/3-cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4-cup diced ham
- 1/2-tsp dried parsley
- 1/4-tsp dried thyme
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).