For the salad:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium Gala or Pink Lady apple, cored and chopped
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).