From February/March 2016 issue
For the salad:
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4-6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium Gala or Pink Lady apple, cored and chopped
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: