From the February/March 2015 issue
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil or ghee
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 medium celery stalks, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2–3/4 lb parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion, celery, carrots
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).