attempt from :184.108.40.206
For the Ribs
- Short Ribs
- Granulated Garlic
- Granulated Onion
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 TBSP Oil
For the Sauce
- 1 Qt Beef (or chicken) Broth
- 5 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 8 Large Carrots, chopped
- 1 large Yellow onion, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh Rosemary
- Season ribs liberally with garlic, onion, salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large Dutch Oven. Brown ribs on all sides, about 8 minutes. Remove ribs to a plate
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).