From the September/October 2011 issue
For the Ribs
- Short ribs
- Granulated garlic
- Granulated onion
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 TBSP oil
For the Sauce
- 1 Qt beef (or chicken) broth
- 5 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 large carrots, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Season ribs liberally with garlic, onion, salt, and pepper on all sides.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a large Dutch Oven. Brown ribs on all sides, about 8 minutes
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).