From the April/May 2017 issue
For the chicken:
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 medium limes, zested and juiced
- 1 cup (packed) fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
For the salad:
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles using a spiralizer
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).