From the April/May 2017 issue
For the chicken:
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 medium limes, zested and juiced
- 1 cup (packed) fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
For the salad:
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles using a spiralizer
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: