From the September/October 2011 issue
By: Sarah Fragoso – sarahfragoso.com
- 1- 2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced into rounds (should make approximately 30 slices)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 mild Italian sausage links,cooked and sliced into rounds (US Wellness Meats works well!)
- 1 cup finely diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons finely diced fresh basil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: