From the September/October 2011 issue
By: Sarah Fragoso – sarahfragoso.com
- 1- 2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced into rounds (should make approximately 30 slices)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 mild Italian sausage links,cooked and sliced into rounds (US Wellness Meats works well!)
- 1 cup finely diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons finely diced fresh basil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).